– Here with Mason
Ramsey, the one and only. – Hey it’s so nice to meet you. – You too, how does it feel to be here? – It’s really crazy, you know. I love Las Vegas. It’s really dry and there’s
a lot of moisture in the air but other than that it’s really good. – Can I get a little hat? Yes! Talk to me, what was it like performing on those Coachella and Stagecoach stage? Can you explain, how did that feel? – Well 45,000 people at Coachella and 100,000 at Stagecoach– – [Interviewer] Can you fathom that? – I know, but I never do get nervous. People think that I get
nervous all the time, I never do, I never did, I
just go out there, do my thing, and it’s all good. – Isn’t it crazy how much can change in such a short amount of time? – Yeah it’s been like a month and a half and here I am going to
Ellen, Grand Ole Opry, Stagecoach, Coachella, New York, you know, I’ve been going everywhere. And here I am in Las Vegas. – How are you taking to this new fame? Do you like being recognized? Is it hard for you, do you love it? What’s going on? – Well it’s kinda hard to get around because there’s a bunch of people who want to take your
pictures, but other than that it’s all good. – Loving your new single, Famous. Talk to me about why did you want that to be your new single? – Well I just thought I had to, I had to choose something okay, so, I chose what I liked
and so I chose that song but I knew it would be a very good song. That it would make a great hit out of and so that’s why I chose that song. – [Interviewer] Can you
do a little yodeling for me right now? (yodeling) Awesome, thank you so much. Have fun tonight.
– Thanks. – [Interviewer] A true moment right here. – I think you’re amazing.
– Thanks. – You’re so cute, do you know
that monster song that goes (woohoo-ing) Remember the monster song?
– Yeah. – I kind of love yodeling too,
it’s in the songs that I do. So, but you’re the ultimate yodeler. – Thanks.
– How do you like stardom? – I really like it.
– You really like it? – Yeah. – Like how much? – Like 100%. From one to 100 it would be 100%. – So you like, you want
to be a star forever? – Yeah. – Okay.
– Are you a Bebe Rexha fan? – Uh-huh. – No he’s not, no he’s not! But he’s so cute! – ♪ Meant to be it’ll be it’ll be ♪ ♪ Baby it’s meant to be ♪ ♪ If it’s meant to be it’ll be it’ll be ♪ ♪ Baby it is meant to be ♪ ♪ So won’t you ride with me ride with me ♪ ♪ See where this thing goes ♪ ♪ If it’s meant to be it’ll be it’ll be ♪ ♪ Baby it is meant to be ♪ (cheering) – Bow your hat again, we need another– – Yes, oh my gosh, so cute, give me a hug! – Thank you so much. – Okay next time I’ll have
you perform it with me, okay? – Yes.